For all the new parents out there, I’m sure you can agree that it can be challenging to come up with captions for your husband and baby pictures. There are many reasons why you would want to include them, such as 1) So that our friends and family get to meet our little one. 2) To show our friends the cool things we did with our children while we were on vacation. 3) The chance to brag a little about how cute and super smart your child is. If ever you’ve been in this position and aren’t sure what to say in your caption, here are some cute captions for your husband and baby pictures.
Instagram Captions for Husband And Baby Picture
1. We’re all obsessed with them, and these captions should be the proof! 😍
2. My husband and my son are always thinking about ways to make me laugh. I admire them for that!
3. I was running through sprinklers with my husband and son.
4. Your other half + your little one = pure bliss. We couldn’t be happier for this new family of three.
5. Hello, handsome.
6. You’ve got my heart, and I love you more than anything. 💗
7. My heart is entirely whole. I cannot wait to hold you, little one. #minims
8. 😍 Daddy’s girl 💞 Things are never dull with this little lady around! #bonding #selfie #throwbackthursday #familyfun
9. He is so happy you brought me home, mom.
10. I can’t think of a single thing that makes me happier than you two—happy Father’s Day to the best dad in the world.
11. I will never stop asking God for more time with my sweet girl. And thank you @todaysmama
for this gorgeous collage that makes me feel like I’m living inside a Hudson Taylor painting. 💕💗
12. Welcoming (baby’s name) into the world and our family was the beginning of our most beautiful adventure yet.
13. Runner up: “You nailed the daddy’s face.” – me, every time we leave the house
14. I love you both so much.
15. We were so blessed to have opened our door to 2 beautiful blessings in our lives. They both mean the world to us, and we are beyond thankful that our family is growing! God has indeed been good to us 💕🙏
16. Hey baby, is that my coffee you’re drinking? ☕ 💙
17. This little guy is our everything.
18. The sweetest love.
19. You are capturing your older son smiling at his new twin brother.
20. Happy Father’s Day to the best daddy! We love you, and we’re so grateful for you all the time, every day 🤗
21. That look my dad is giving me; When you know your mom’s right but your daddy might cut your allowance in half if you say so 🤦🏻♀️
22. I never thought I could love someone or something so much.
23. It’s official—our little family of three has become a family of four. 👶 Here’s to growing in big and small ways this year.
24. Happy Father’s Day to my favorite early morning snuggle bunny, the love of our family, and the most handsome man I know. I am so lucky to have you in my life permanently. And to this bean, which is just as impressive as his daddy
25. When I #discover a photo from our wedding day, I can’t help but smile from ear to ear! Baby Daughter is truly the love of my life. Life is good.
26. I’m the luckiest guy in the world because of you two. You’re my superpowers. 🥰
27. This one’s for my #1, the reason I live every day like it’s my last. You are my best friend, my soulmate, and the love of my life. Having you both in our lives has made me.
28. And he’s done! We love his beautiful finish and all the details you included.
29. When the day has come and gone, all that’s left is this little family we made out of love.
30. It’s going to be a good year✨👶
31. Our family is growing! We’re so happy #BabyBeckham has joined us.
32. The best part of the day is when our little family gets to take a nap together. 📷: @xxxxx
33. “Nothing is impossible; the word itself says “I’m Possible” -Audrey Hepburn. Today, husband and I, with our baby girl, celebrate the most beautiful moment in life! A Special Mommy.
34. They’ll be your besties forever”, says the caption for this beautiful picture of a wife and her newborn baby.
35. ❤️I love you both more than you will ever know. You are my world.
36. I’m so proud that these two are mine. #family
37. When you can’t wait to hold your new bundle of joy. ❤️🏻
38. It’s my new family on the left – on the right is the lovely couple who are my parents-in-law! They are great grandparents to our little lady, Nora 👶🏼👶🏼.
39. We are delighted to welcome our beautiful and healthy boy, Easton, into the world. He is already a celebrity in the making – we love you so much and wish you all the best. @xxxxxx #🍼
40. Baby: “I’ll be your best friend! I can even fetch your slippers.”
41. Husbandry, are you just looking at me, or are you seeing me?
42. I love you to the moon and back @xxxxxx #moonandback #babyonboard
43. One year ago, we got to take home this beautiful little bean from the hospital. And now, one year later, we get to celebrate his first birthday! Happy birthday, baby boy! 🎂
44. The greatest gift is that of time, the greatest possession is that of self, and the greatest happiness is that of family. We are grateful to God for sharing his love with us through this blessing.
45. Husband and baby time ☺️
46. How did I get so lucky? #BabyAndHusband
47. Happy birthday to my husband and our little man. I love you both so much 💙😘💙
48. He’s all man. She’s all woman. But they’re also one happy family. #baby #newborn #husband
49. Daddy and I 🥰
50. When you ask for help, and your husband answers the call 💯 Love you @jxnthompson
51. This is one of the rare moments where we get to spend time together without any distraction. I love you, babe 😍😘
52. He said yes! Excited to be marrying my best friend. 💍👨🏼👨🏼 #engaged #lovewins
53. Your love is the brightest, cutest thing I have seen in a long time.
54. The formula for a successful marriage: Double the Love, Half the Work, Triple the Fun #MyLittleFamily
55. Family, more than anything else, is our most fantastic adventure.
56. I told him who would-be boss.
57. Becoming a dad two weeks ago today feels like ages ago and also like it was yesterday. Here’s to parenthood, Sweet pea. #fatherhood
58. Baby and hubby love to take walks and spend time together!
59. When you meet the love of your life.
60. This baby is blessed with the craziest, most wonderful parents who love (and annoy) each other endlessly 😂
61. 🐣 Baby girl, tomorrow is the First day of the rest of your life. I can’t wait to see what you do with it.
62. One of my favorite moments from this year – watching my son explore the gardens at the @xxxxx with my husband. #heartwarming #family #memory
63. Before I met my husband, I never knew how incomplete a heart could be. Before I had my son, I never knew how much love a heart could hold.
64. Forget the mountains and the ocean, my most majestic sight is the little bundle sleeping in my arms tonight. Happy Father’s Day.
65. I love our little low-key date nights at home.
66. I love you guys more than life itself.
67. Life with you is the easiest thing I’ve ever done.
68. He feeds me; he fuels me. He’s my ultimate fuel.
69. It’s tough when they grow up so fast. Here, they are still sweet. 😉
70. Fatherhood is the biggest adventure you can have.
71. To the world, you’re just one person. But to one person, you’re the world.
72. Baby and hubby relaxing and noticing the beautiful flowers 🌸
73. It’s not the baby’s fault that my husband is crazy about her. (husband holding baby with a credit card in hand)
74. ~To my greatest love~ Baby, thank you for bringing our family together. I’m so proud of the man you are becoming. And I am so thankful to help you on this new adventure as your wife. From now on, I
75. It’s a girl, and we’re in love. 💗
76. I’ve wanted to be a dad since I was five years old. So when it finally happened, I had to hold myself back from hugging them too hard!
77. I love you to the moon and back. You are my world 💘🌙
78. So in love with our new little person, Huxley ❤️
79. We’re both excited to meet your little one! ❤️👶💕
80. Congrats, @xxxxx on the addition of your beautiful little girl 💗 We are so proud of you! ☺️
81. Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. We need our fresh ☕ to last the whole week through!
82. Thank you for two perfect reasons to wake up everyday 💙💗
83. This is what successful parenting looks like. We built Baby Bop a little tent, and he got so comfy that he fell fast asleep, and then we couldn’t peel him out of it.
84. Sometimes it can be hard to remember that there was something out there before you—a whole life shared with someone else. But during this period, I didn’t know what was ahead. I worried about becoming a father for the first time.
85. It’s not what you gather but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
86. Baby and hubby relaxing and noticing the beautiful flowers 🌸
87. It’s not the baby’s fault that my husband is crazy about her. (husband holding baby with a credit card in hand)
88. ~To my greatest love~ Baby, thank you for bringing our family together. I’m so proud of the man you are becoming. And I am so thankful to help you on this new adventure as your wife. From now on, I
89. It’s a girl, and we’re in love. 💗
90. I’ve wanted to be a dad since I was five years old. So when it finally happened, I had to hold myself back from hugging them too hard!
91. I love you to the moon and back. You are my world 💘🌙
92. So in love with our new little person, Huxley ❤️
93. We’re both excited to meet your little one! ❤️👶💕
94. Congrats, @xxxxx on the addition of your beautiful little girl 💗 We are so proud of you! ☺️
95. Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. We need our fresh ☕ to last the whole week through!
96. Thank you for two perfect reasons to wake up everyday 💙💗
97. This is what successful parenting looks like. We built Baby Bop a little tent, and he got so comfy that he fell fast asleep, and then we couldn’t peel him out of it.
98. Sometimes it can be hard to remember that there was something out there before you—a whole life shared with someone else. But during this period, I didn’t know what was ahead. I worried about becoming a father for the first time.
99. It’s not what you gather but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
100. A cute Husband and baby picture will make your social media followers like you more.
101. This is the FUTURE @xxxxxx #averagefamily #oppositesattract #babeandme
102. Sometimes, I don’t know what to say. What can you say? This is my husband and the love of my life, holding our baby girl for the first time. We are all looking at each other in complete wonderment. My
103. I’m a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a photographer! I’m all of those things and more.
104. I’ve never loved anyone as much as I love you and little man. You both bring so much joy and happiness into my life every day— every day has been a better day since you two came along. It truly is a blessing.
105. Like this start to a sweet love story. ___Like a great pair of shoes or a shirt that only looks better with age, it gets better with you.’
106. @xxxxxx is why you need me. ❤😇
107. Another sleepless one for this momma. If you’re already tired of seeing baby pics—😴🤢🤥—sorry. 🙈
108. Our life looks so wild and free; we couldn’t be happier ❤️😘😘
109. We’re so happy to see you both doing so great. We miss you! ❤️💙
110. I will love you a million loves a thousand times a day for a million days.
111. How did I get this lucky? Our son’s first swim lesson, and a night out with my #1 ❤️ 👫🏆🥂
112. It’s been fun to watch you grow, little one. That tiny bundle we welcomed home has turned into a bouncy baby boy with a head full of hair and a laugh to fill the house. And the best part is the two of them.
113. When you find the perfect pair. #babyandhusband
114. Since being pregnant, I’ve learned to appreciate the little things even more! Spending time with my husband and now our baby girl makes me realize how blessed I am.
115. Proud hubby alert 😍 life keeps getting better and better! 💙
116. Just two weeks until the little one arrives. ☀️😍
117. There is nothing like making your man feel like the best dad in the world (he is).
118. Helping my husband build our dream home… one baby step at a time 🚿👶 #family-building-adventure
119. Thanks to his wife for this fantastic family picture. Too much cuteness!
120. I felt my heart expanding every day with this little one in it. She kept growing bigger and bigger until one day; I felt it getting harder and harder to hold her in my arms.
121. The best kind of day is when everyone lets lose, laughs together, and you end the night in a pile of a hug. ☺
122. We met when you were born, and I will love you to the moon and back. 💙
123. This handsome guy graduated from Purdue University yesterday – so proud of him – He will be a great dad!
124. When you’re a new mom, and your spouse asks you to do stuff like take out the recycling, it feels right to shout back 👮🏻😳👀
125. Daily reminder to hug your husband and high-five your baby regularly. We love you both so much 💙💙
126. Hubby + 12 weeks baby bump = the happiest.
127. Daddy and I were having a moment.
128. I finally get to call this handsome fellow my husband. I’m so proud of you, and I’m so proud of us.
129. My little family. ❤️
130. I can’t believe I get to plan his first birthday already, but so happy I get to spend it with the two best people in the world 😍 🎉🎈❤️
131. Every day with my two loves.
132. Aren’t they cute?!?!
133. He’s changing into a giant baby every day. I’m changing into a mom, a wife, a son here before my eyes. ##
134. I can’t believe how big he is getting—I never thought I’d be a father! My heart still melted when I saw her.
135. From the very first moment we met, you were our world, and now that we’re parents, we feel like we’ve indeed come home. For you, little one.
136. I joined the crazy club today, and now we’re both as crazy as each other. 👶😬
137. He’s already growing up so fast, but he’ll always be daddy’s baby boy (and mommy’s too)!
138. At one time in their lives, they weren’t related. Now they are the world to me.
139. We just love Sundays with our little family. 😊
140. Daddy and I—standing at ten months 😍
141. I feel so blessed to have you two in my life. I can’t wait to see what our future holds together! #couplegoals #weddingbells
142. Happy six months to this handsome guy.
143. ️Happy birthday to my two favorite people—you both mean so much to me, and I love you so much!😘❤️
144. Baby pics of my @xxxxxx May this handsome guy grow up to be a great big brother.
145. So this is what the rest of my life is going to look like.
146. So thankful for my amazing wife, who will devour a cheesy pepperoni pizza with a loud belch and a smile on her face. And also our sweet little infant boy who always smells like baby powder and leaves a trail of poop behind him as
147. Our crazy little family is crazy in love. Having a baby is the best thing we’ve ever done. And we’re so grateful to have each other to go on this wild ride with. #familyfirst #lovemyhaters
148. Does this mean I have to be more careful about keeping the coffee table dust-free? 😴#5monthsold
149. So proud to introduce you to the newest member of our family.
150. I’m still not sure exactly how we managed to make this Lil handsome squishy man 😭😭 I love you both so much! 💕#husbandandbabypictures
151. See my new little family? They pretty much live to make each other laugh. 😊 #husbandandbaby
152. I love this man. Grateful for him, his family, our daughter, and our little family. So happy this remarkable man is my husband! 😍😘
153. So thankful for the love of my life @xxxxxxx and my new little man, Ingram James… 💙🐝
154. #ThrowbackFriday to a photo of me and my #BeastModeBae from before we were even a couple. Baby Enzo is now one month old! Looking forward to watching him grow up ❤️☀
155. MY hubby and me after he walked me down the aisle this summer. 👫💕
156. “Soon we will be three, and life will be so pretty.” —Unknown, but we think it’s about
reaching a milestone like this with your baby and husband. Heck yes, we wrote. life is so precious and pretty.
157. Bath time partners 👶🏽 #DaddyandMe
158. Happy Fathers day to all the men who are just as excited about their partner’s pregnancy as they are.👶😂
159. I wish this little one a happy first birthday. You’re the most fantastic addition to our family—and the most significant obstacle on my cookie-baking quest. 🍪🍰
160. Ty and I ❤️ you, happy #fathersday to the man who taught us your #lovesomethings about Life.@tyleroakley
161. And they’re off ✨ Get ready for baby to make their grand debut into the world this month!.
162. Baby showers are fun, but throw co-ed baby showers for dads whenever you can. It’s a great time to celebrate the dad and make sure he knows how much he’s loved. 💛
163. When your emotional connection to the most beautiful boy in the world becomes even more attractive.
164. What a difference a year makes. She’s grown so much & found her voice! SO SPECIAL. 😍😩💙
165. Bonding over books from the comfort of dad’s lap. #adventurebonding
166. Let’s do this, family. Remember when @xxxxxx was just a little squish? Now, look at these two! #adventuresofabrooklynbold.
167. When they told us twins were in our future, we never imagined this! Three️⃣ weeks ago, I became the proud father of two beautiful girls! Having two babies at once is hard work (and sleep-deprived!), but when
168. So much to look forward to as we are welcoming the newest member of our family.
169. Daddy’s little girl is all grown up now. Time does fly by…
170. You are so loved, little guy. We are so happy you’re here. 💗💙
171. I was feeling very proud of my mini-me this morning. Eliza is dressed for her first day of preschool, and she chose out her shoes! It was tough picking just one, but she did it. 😎💗